Explore Europe is looking for Trip Leaders for several trips in 2018 and beyond!
Are you interested in learning and exploring other cultures? Are you a well-organized, flexible, people person with a good sense of humor? If so, you may be a great fit for a Trip Leader with Explore Europe Travel!
- Greet and check-in all passengers upon arrival for departure
- Support the group throughout the trip ensuring all passengers are accounted for during designated times (bus breaks, city tours, etc.)
- Providing helpful information relevant to cities including transportation, tourist attractions, excursions, etc.
- Demonstrating a professional appearance of Explore Europe Travel to corporate entities such as hotels, bus companies, city tour companies, and other partners
- The ability to handle on-the-spot issues with passengers in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills to communicate between all parties including bus drivers, hotel, local guides, etc.
- Send trip debrief reports and feedback in a timely fashion
Qualities appropriate for this position:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Management experience
- Ability to work independently
- Experience traveling in and to major tourist cities in Europe
- English and German language proficiency is a must
- Enthusiastic personality
- Ability to research each destination in depth – including opening hours for restaurants,
bars, shops, pharmacy, highlights, attractions, public transport etc.
- Transportation to our departure point in Grafenwoehr
The full compensation and benefits package will be provided during the interview and training stage. A few of the benefits are:
- Travel and hotel accommodations are provided for the trips you lead
- Daily allowance (based on travel experience)
- Trip leaders are accommodated in single rooms
- Trip leaders are provided with a mobile phone, including a daily allowance
- Discounted travel
- The opportunity to Explore Europe at no cost to you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!